Regional Product Marketing Manager, WOT PC
The Regional Marketing Lead will oversee Wargaming’s PC product, World of Tanks, within the APAC region. Your role will be to help shape and drive the marketing strategy for the APAC market.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful customer acquisition for PC video games in APAC and help deliver on acquisition targets as well as building the brand for World of Tanks in the region. The ideal candidate must have a track record of strong, cross-functional coordination and exhibit robust analytical and communication skills.
We’re looking for a well-spoken, strategic and analytical thinker who thrives off challenges, can break down problems, drive solutions, share their experience, and engage effectively with both internal or external colleagues.
Head of Regions (Marketing), World of Tanks PC
What will you do?
- Review and improve media channel strategies for the APAC market with clear understanding of rationale behind media channel selection
- Review and optimize player segmentation, define prioritization for target audience for APAC region
- Take ownership of the regional budget management and forecasting with a clear understanding of spend commitments to drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition in the market
- Prepare and present performance of regional KPIs and campaigns to the Management Team
- Build a strong partnership with internal departments and functions e.g. community, legal, art, performance advertisement and influencer outreach teams
- Work closely with key partners within APAC to develop measurable and successful acquisition tactics as well as build long-term strategic acquisition opportunities in the market
- Be the brand ambassador for World of Tanks, ensure that all media campaigns and activations are in line with product positioning and brand guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in user acquisition for PC video game as a service (GaaS) in APAC region (Especially Korea)
- Track record of planning and executing branding and acquisition campaigns
- Passion for PC video games
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Experience leading a team of marketing professionals with diverse backgrounds
- Dedicated team player with a positive attitude
What will additional skills help you stand out?
- Understanding of free-to-play business model with regards to effective branding and ROI based marketing
- Understanding of APAC media landscape and key media trends
- Knowledge of Korean or Japanese language
Wargaming Paragraph: About Us
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Your application has been successfully submitted.