Senior Insights Manager [Studio]
At Massive Entertainment, a Ubisoft Studio we’re looking for a Senior Insights Manager to join us and our Brand & Portfolio Management team.
As part of the Brand & Portfolio Management team group, the manager will provide in-depth insights to accompany Ubisoft strategy.
In this position you would help local and global Ubisoft teams take informed decisions and the development of brands and products by Massive Entertainment and Ubisoft Stockholm studios. You will work closely with a Senior Insights Analyst.
Your daily tasks will be to define an insight and research strategy. You will implement this, in close collaboration with HQ, business and production teams . You will communicate insights and ensure that they’re taken into account throughout the game lifecycle, from early conception to release and live operations.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Providing vision and strategic guidance to create product and brand monitoring that meet the needs of Massive Entertainment and Ubisoft Stockholm, including collaborations with the Ubisoft studios worldwide
- Maintaining a positive expert attitude with internal partners by clearly communicating your strategic recommendations and translating them into actionable plans that are effective for senior management and management teams across departments
- Staying on the alert for emerging global trends and developments in the video game and entertainment industries
- Mastering, developing and sustaining current market assessment tools and contribute to the development of new tools
- Developing collective intelligence by building an internal network and fostering gamer knowledge sharing within the corporation
- Being an integral part of BPM by applying best practices within the team and actively contributing to the development of new research methods and tools
- Travel on a regular basis (at least three times/year) to our studios to meet with management team (partners), manage projects, give presentations and be the voice and messenger of the BPM
- Being in constant communication with other team members across the Ubisoft organization and in other studios to share analyses and build cross-cutting projects
- Ensuring the implementation and follow up of consumer-focused indicators and the market through reporting tables/dashboards
- Manage one Senior Insight Analyst
You as a person
- To be successful in this role we believe you to have excellent communication skills, an analytical mind-set, and a strong attention to details. You are passionate about the gaming industry and you keep yourself up to date with the latest trends. Your ability to collaborate with others comes naturally to you and you enjoy being a part of an international environment.
- Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in market research in tech, entertainment, or media sector in a fast-paced international context
- Proven experience in project management with significant experience in quantitative, qualitative consumer and market research, project related to data science, insight focus
- Experience in consulting and planning of strategic initiatives
- Excellent ability to structure concise and clear results presentations based on large and complex datasets
- Extensive knowledge of SPSS and qualitative and quantitative marketing research techniques
- A solid understanding of video game culture and player community dynamics and open to the competitive/e-sports industries is necessary
- You must be bilingual in English (our company language)
- French is an asset
Longing to be part of a fun, creative, and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden, and fully owned by Ubisoft, the world’s third-largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division, and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive, promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun, and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.