Mobile User Acquisition Specialist
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 320 passionate Socialpointers, based in gorgeous and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create outstanding games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world.
We are currently looking for a Mobile User Acquisition Specialist to join our Marketing team.
What will you do at Social Point?
- Promoting, launching and scaling our new game titles. You'll work on our new games, support them during the Soft Launch phase and scale the acquisition for the worldwide release
- Plan, manage, and monitor user acquisition campaigns and retargeting campaigns to acquire qualitative users inside our games
- Buy media through Facebook, Google, DSPs or other providers
- Elaborate innovative user acquisition strategies and tests per game in collaboration with the product marketer
- Communicate regularly and clearly to the game team and executives, the plans, status, challenges
- Collaborate directly & closely with game production teams and transversal teams within the company
- Maintain great relationships with media partners, creative agencies or internal partners to achieve Volume, Quality and ROI goals.
- Work closely with Marketing Arts Team to support the creative direction of our advertising assets
- Lead the optimization efforts across creative, geo, platform, and channel to deliver performance at scale
- Collaborate with Marketing Analytics and Tech team to identify opportunities for automation and process improvements
- Drive innovation on game and partner investments to find growth opportunities
This is you
Analytical, problem solver, proactive, team worker, thorough and detail oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time.
You also have
> 2 years+ experience in managing, growing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns (or performance marketing)
> Experience with Facebook, Google, Ad networks, DSP or any other media platform.
> Clear understanding of how to make the most of the provider's algorithms.
> Strong Excel and analytical skills. You are able to compile, analyse and interpret the data
> Passion for results, proactive with problem-solving skills
> Strong team player and can-do mindset
> Experience buying, negotiating and analysing digital media.
> Clear understanding of fraud benchmarks
> Experience using PMDs / FMPs, and attribution platform
> A strong understanding and experience with iOS and Android stores is best to have
> Experience managing user acquisition for mobile apps is a clear advantage
> Passionate about gaming is a plus
> Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
> Fluent English is mandatory
What’s in it for you as a SocialPointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until next year (but you can still go to the office, if you wish!) However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Generous tickets restaurant
- Private medical insurance for you and your family, just in case
- Free Language Lessons
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office next year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
Do you want to level up? Press start
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.