Multimedia Marketing Artist
We are Socialpoint, a world-renowned mobile games studio part of the Take-Two Interactive family. Our games are positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, and they are played and loved by millions of fans all over the world. Our team of Game-Makers based in sunny Barcelona are on a mission to create fun, exciting games and have fun doing it!
We are currently looking for two Multimedia Marketing Artists to join our amazing Marketing team.
Your role at Social Point:
As a Multimedia Marketing Artist you will be part of the Marketing Art Team and will collaborate creatively and artistically with the Marketing Department, producing videos and static assets for various campaigns.
You will be a key player in the creative process, contributing with ideas in brainstorming sessions, defining delivery dates with the rest of the team and providing all the elements needed for marketing campaigns.
Your responsibilities include:
Taking part in the creative processes to create stunning marketing creatives. For example: producing competitor benchmarking, brainstorming new ideas, creating storyboards, briefings and animatics.
Creating videos in Adobe After Effects for our UA campaigns, Social Media, App Store optimization and any other needs from the Marketing department.
Producing static assets in Adobe Photoshop, such as banners, App store icons & screenshots.
Managing expectations and ensuring timely delivery of all assets for the marketing campaigns.
Aligning your roadmap with other team members and reporting to the creative lead of your projects.
Collaborating with the outsourcing department by providing creative briefs so they can assist with higher volumes of creatives when needed.
Keeping up to date with the new trends and best practices in the mobile gaming space.
The profile we are looking for:
At least 2 years of experience in the video game or advertising industry.
Strong and multidisciplinary Art Skillset.
Expert working with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.
Passionate about narrative and visual communication.
Proactive and self-driven yet a good team player with a positive attitude!
A problem solver with a great eye for detail.
Familiar with ideation and creative processes.
Fluent in English.
You get bonus points if you also have:
Previous experience in marketing for mobile games.
Knowledge of best practices in digital and traditional advertising.
Interest in data and analytics.
Experience in Unity and 3D softwares (Blender, 3D Max, Maya or C4D).
Do you want to Level Up? Press Start!
What we offer you:
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn’t stopped us from offering these great benefits!:
- You’ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Generous tickets restaurant.
- Private medical insurance, just in case.
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
And when we return to the office later this year:
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You’re welcome on the team no matter where you’re from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It’s a trick question – mobile wins every time!
We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.