SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day. We’re looking for a highly skilled & experienced Senior Retargeting manager that will be responsible for returning in & maintain high-quality users to our free to play games through various channels.
The Retargeting manager within SciPlay’s Growth division will lead, manage and optimize the retargeting activity + different projects while working with key ad platform partners such as Facebook, Snapchat, DSP’s & other media buying channels.
- Lead all retargeting activities across all platforms for Sciplay’s portfolio of games to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
- Analyze performance of retargeting campaigns working with large volumes of data to optimize according to the company, team and personal KPIs
- Collaborate with product, CRM and monetization teams
- Work closely with the Art team to devise new ideas and tests for Ads & with the marketing analytics team on designing dashboards, conducting uplift tests etc.
- Manage fast paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner.
- Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- At least 2 years of experience in running app campaigns on Facebook Mobile and other media buying channels (free to play mobile gaming advantage)
- Experience in managing retargeting activity – Advantage
- Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations, and best practices
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to details, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to take on multiple projects at the same time
- Fluent English - verbal and written
Your application has been successfully submitted.