Channel Strategist III - Global Marketing, GCP
Channel Strategist III, reports to the Channel Strategy Lead within the global channels marketing team in Global Marketing. Global Cross-Channel Strategy creates cross-channel plans for important initiatives, raising the bar for Riot's channel excellence, performance & overall marketing effectiveness and designed to create growth across Riot's top IP. You'll use your expertise in integrated marketing to create global, growth-oriented and engaging channel plans across Riot Games portfolio of products.
You will work with Product Marketing teams and our Regional Publishing partners to understand the audience and goals to build actionable briefs. You'll partner with channel specialists in areas such as social media, influencer marketing, PR and full funnel media to create integrated plans that drive desired player experience and outcomes. You'll promote collaboration across teams to improve channel strategy, develop new strategic practices and achieve exciting and unique player first campaigns.
- Enthusiastically improve on strategic best practices across channels globally.
- Finding opportunities for productive innovation that improve player experience and outcomes
- Deeply understand our goals, challenges and player motivation to create audience-led channel marketing strategies and plans
- Work with Product Marketing, Creative and Regional Publishing to develop global channel strategies for products at all stages of lifecycle and authoring briefs that meet their campaign goals
- Develop cross-product strategy in specific channels, working with specialists around different channel spaces (web, paid, etc.) to hone plans and meet strategy
- Ensure campaign effectiveness through channel measurement, analytics, data gathering and reporting
- Contribute to the team culture of thought leadership, learning and development
- 7+ years experience in marketing or channel strategy positions
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with global teams with diverse skills sets
- Prior experience working on gaming or entertainment brands
- Agency background in comms or media planning a plus, especially in an audience-led planning capacity
- Proven ability to drive strong business results through marketing and/or channel strategy
- Familiarity with insights and trends services and platforms like GWI and YouGov to enrich profiles with player media motivations and usage habits
For this role, you'll Find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.