Jr Production Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Jr Production Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of dialogue production, for everything from indie mobile games to AAA console games, as well as voice production for other tech & digital media, in both English and other localized languages, working with a multitude of clients from around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for each project’s full lifecycle: from client requirements, to defining a budget and a timeline, and delivering the project successfully to agreed milestones and quality levels,
- Prepare recording scripts for actors, directors and studio engineers, along with any other essential assets required for the smooth running of the recording sessions,
- Track the progress of the recording sessions throughout and adjust actor & director schedules accordingly,
- Handle script updates and changes and asset drops throughout the production,
- Track the progress of final audio assets deliverables by liaising with the Post-production team,
- Solution focused and assess requirements to evolve/adapt production plans and timeline depending on the project,
- Interact with clients on a daily basis and manage the client relationship on the projects under your responsibility,
- Ensure that the client’s needs are met or rationalise any push backs in a clear and decisive way,
- Responsible for third party management including negation of fees in relation to your projects including freelancers, external vendors and other PTW service lines,
- Assist and support the teams with actor selection for auditions to ensure criteria and calibre is met
- Work flexibly and reactively to a high volume of workflow by managing your own workload & time,
- Prepare initial quotes based on the client’s early brief and then effectively communicate cost variations and changes throughout the project to all stakeholders; Handling all queries and issues arising,
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring that all necessary admin is completed accurately on a project without needing external prompting,
- Communicating any problems or issues to line manager or senior management in a timely manner,
- Set and manage the overall delivery of projects, with a responsibility for the allocation and effective management of all projects - working across multiple departments.
- Promote the Safety and Comfort of colleagues, freelancers, talent, clients and vendors
- General business adhoc responsibilities
- Adhere to company Security, Confidentiality and Health and Safety procedures and ensure the compliance of the team
- Adhere to the company IT and HR procedures and ensure the compliance of the team
- Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organisation
What we are looking for:
- In depth knowledge of the games industry and/or audio production processes – potentially with experience in broadcast, commercial or Postproduction, or at a developer or creative agency;
- Experience in a role requiring a similar overall project management skill set;
- Solid knowledge of project management – process oriented but can easily adapt to a growing company with evolving processes
- Capability to work independently as well as part of a team, be responsible and take ownership of the work delivered
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines, multiple accounts, multiple stakeholders and prioritise work accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and client-relationship management skills
- Experienced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, in particular of Microsoft Excel, ideally comfortable using formulas such as SUMIFS and COUNTIFS to produce stats in relation to dialogue scripts.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time and permanent position
- Paid accrued vacation and paid sick/personal days
- Comprehensive Group Insurance coverage
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Assistance program for you and your family
- Collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
Who we are
A multi award-winning provider of audio production services, Side works with the leading developers and publishers in the interactive industry. Since 1997, our team of experienced casting and performance directors, production managers, and sound engineers have worked with an extensive cast of talented actors on a wide range of AAA titles across multiple languages.
PTW is a leading global provider of Customer Experience, Quality Assurance, Localization, Engineering and Audio Production services, to key software and technology-focused markets including games, interactive entertainment media, education, e-commerce and internet of things.
For over 20 years, we’ve delivered great results for our clients. Our main aim is to advance their businesses and enhance their customer’s’ satisfaction. We’re dedicated to helping every client develop the best products and consumer experiences possible. We believe in partnerships and collaboration, and as such the journey is shared, and the successes are too.
Your application has been successfully submitted.