Director of Marketing
What is the job
We are searching for a dynamic and driven Director of Marketing to fill a pivotal role in the ironSource marketing team. This critical role will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing initiatives for a high-growth business targeting mobile app and game developers. As a Marketing Director for our mobile division, you will be responsible for setting marketing strategy for ironSources largest line of business, positioned to uplevel an existing marketing operation to have even greater impact on the business, and on driving greater awareness for an industry-leading brand.
- Develop the quarterly/annual marketing plan and strategy for our app business platform, targeting both app and game developers
- Set goals and KPIs together with management, and report on marketing impact on a regular basis
- Oversee and manage marketing program implementation across channels (content, PR, web, social, events, performance etc.), working with marketing channel owners
- Develop thought leadership initiatives that strengthen brand positioning
- Develop retention programs for existing clients
- Increase quality leads for new strategic activities and markets
- Work closely with product marketing to sync marketing activity, understand the experience of the developers interacting with our platforms and services, and drive improvements
- Drive market research to inform strategy and positioning
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, deploying marketing campaigns that engage B2B audiences
- Proven track record of planning, executing and measuring a complete marketing strategy from A to Z.
- Strong operational capabilities comfortable with managing multiple projects for multiple different audiences/stakeholders
- Ability to handle data and track metrics to analyze performance, suggest optimization and report on results
- Strong knowledge of market analytics and research tools
- Creative thinker, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in the mobile app and gaming industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.