Come join Plarium’s awesome marketing department. Plarium is dedicated to creating the best mobile and PC-gaming experiences for our ever-increasing 290 million gamers worldwide. With over 20 games ranging from hardcore RPGs to casual adventures, we have grown over the years to be leaders in high quality games played by an ever-growing community of gamers around the world.
2021 has been an exceptional year - a few game releases, more in the pipeline, and a successful acquisition of a studio in Finland, we are now in search of a Mobile Marketing Director enthusiast who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and is ready to take ownership of our mobile UA team: leading, mentoring and empowering a group of some of the sharpest minds in the gaming industry.
- Manage a department of user acquisition across a variety of marketing channels networks and platforms
- Set clear team goals, supervise
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Own the marketing budget (Multi- Million Dollar monthly budget) and meet the KPIs
- Be a driving force to execute the marketing strategy and achieve the goals.
- Oversee day-to-day operation, responsible for team performance and report on metrics. Analyze key performance indicators for continuous optimization of paid acquisition to achieve volume, quality, and ROAS goals.
- Development of strategic relationships with key marketing partners.
- Manage fast-paced and dynamic projects in a highly organized manner on schedule and on budget.
- Market research and Data Analysis (Identifying trends, opportunities, discrepancies).
What we expect:
- 5+ years in people management position
- 3+ years of experience in user acquisition for global markets with proven ability to scale a business from its growth stages to the next level and a track record of quantifiable results and success.
- Proven experience as UA Director or similar role – preferably with Mobile gaming.
- Skilled leader experienced at building and leading a team of 10+ employees with exceptional communication and presentation skills and excellent creative storytelling abilities.
- Deep understanding of the Mobile gaming ecosystem.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience on the mobile ad-networks for example Video networks, DSPs, Preload, Offerwalls, Social, Native, Influencers, including tracking tools, technical integrations, and best practices
- Highly analytical and technical, heavy growth hacker mindset
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation), reporting and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experienced in ad-monetization field
- BA/BS in math, finance, economics, or another quantitative field
- Experience in mobile gaming
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Decision-making skills
- Being a gamer
Your application has been successfully submitted.