Product Marketing Manager
Activision Blizzard Media is a rapidly growing business created to connect advertisers with our 350M+ global player base across Activision, Blizzard and King. The initial goal of this thriving start- up effort has been to create premium, innovative advertising experiences for world- class casual mobile games like King’s Candy Crush Saga. Looking ahead, we are developing player- first advertising experiences across the Activision Blizzard portfolio, including high- growth areas like eSports.
This is a really exciting time to join this growing business. We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to shape our product roadmap and go- to- market. You are a born storyteller that lives and breathes products. You are a team player who can easily balance structure with dynamic environments. You will define & launch products that allow brands to reach and connect with consumers in fresh and impactful ways. You will play an instrumental role working with Product, Marketing, and Sales leadership.
Your role within Activision Blizzard Media;
- Serve as the 'voice of the customer' to Product, gathering insights internally and externally, and conducting assessments of market trends; ensuring that we are building the right products for the right customers
- Lead go- to- market strategy for the launch and scaling of products; including defining product positioning, key messages, marketing strategy, and sales enablement; and managing the cross- functional GTM process
- Own Product communications, and partner with Business Marketing in executing marketing campaigns Craft sales & marketing collateral in various formats (e.g. slides, videos, one- pagers)
- Act as a partner and counselor to Sales and Business Marketing teams, and as the face of Product with clients
- Relevant work experience working in Product Strategy, Global Product Marketing, or Strategy Consulting at a top- tier firm; demonstrating at least one promotion in a relevant role
- Industry experience in Advertising/Media, Gaming, or B2B Technology Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with capacity for highly structured and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and business units
- Ability to work in self- directed, fast- paced, results- oriented work environments
- BA/BS degree from top- tier school, MBA a plus
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 255 million monthly active users as of Q2 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Your application has been successfully submitted.