Keywords Studios is an international technical and creative services provider to the global video games industry. Established in 1998 and headquartered in Dublin, Keywords now has over 60 studios located across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We provide integrated art production, engineering, audio services, testing, localization and player support services across 50 languages and 14 game platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 20 countries. We have a strong market position, providing services to 23 of the top 25 most prominent games companies. With over 10,000 passionate gaming employees around the world, we provide services to video game developers and publishers alike.
At Keywords Studios, we are trusted by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations of their video games. The role of the Campaigns Manager is to ensure the development and execution of effective marketing campaigns while implementing relevant initiatives to support the Keywords brand. These activities will help share the breadth and depth of our services and how they deliver benefits to our clients at every stage of the video game development lifecycle.
- Understand overall objectives and lead on the supporting campaign strategy, calendar, roadmaps and plans to optimally deliver
- Engage with internal campaign stakeholders on a regular basis, sharing progress against related objectives as well as performance metrics and impact
- Define detailed campaign briefs, identifying and liaising with the campaign team to define objectives, scope, related communications etc.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activities including working with cross-functional and virtual teams to drive execution against objectives and timelines
- Participate in the development of campaign content creation, ensuring delivery against agreed objectives and timeframes.
- Deliver regular performance reviews and executive updates
- Utilize supporting campaign tools to execute related campaign activities including management of all direct email communications
- Support internal communications and related campaigns
- Manage and track campaign performance against objectives
- Manage and drive additional Marketing projects as required
- Third level degree in Marketing or Business Studies
- 4-5 years’ relevant experience in B2B Marketing (preferably supporting activity across multiple countries)
- Passion for gaining insights into customer needs and translating those needs into effective marketing campaigns
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce.com, HubSpot, Marketo, Silverpop etc
- Proven ability to actively manage brand initiatives
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrates a solid interest in and aptitude for learning about our service offerings and the wider video games industry
- Strong communication and team skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English
Your application has been successfully submitted.