As a Programmatic Specialist you will be working across our best in class solutions helping key accounts and agencies deliver real business outcomes and meet their cookie-less targeting goals in 2022. Our Context Control solution is built on our proprietary natural language processing tech making it extremely accurate with unrivaled integrations across ALL the leading DSPs enabling you to help clients activate cookie-less targeting solutions everywhere it counts.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work with the best in class Contextual technology integrated across ALL major DSPs
- Primary responsibility will be to identify and develop Contextual Targeting opportunities with agencies and brands
- To realize and optimize the execution of IAS’ targeting strategy for new and existing clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal sales and agency development teams
- Identify existing sales opportunities across our Programmatic business with key partners by prospecting and managing an account base in the US
- Actively pitch, educate and close targeting business with Agency Account Leads and their Trading teams to scale Contextual Targeting revenue across the region
- Collaborating with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure effective sales delivery (agreed KPIs/ measurements of success)
- Once live, ensure continuous and effective optimization of Contextual recommendations with your clients
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue expectations, ensuring a pipeline of new business opportunities
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- 5+ years working in the programmatic/media space
- Experience working with and selling into agencies, agency trading desks, and programmatic buying teams
- Track record and demonstrated success in consistently exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with the advertising technology landscape and ecosystem (DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, 3rd Party Data/Verification/Optimisation)
- Excellent written communications skills
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new IAS hires, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. IAS makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, or other conditions protected by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.
Your application has been successfully submitted.