This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for an experienced Associate Producer - Code to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. The Associate Producer - Code will work with all parts of the team to facilitate communication, solve problems and remove anything getting in the way of other disciplines being able to work. Their primary focus will be on leadership and management of features and people on programming side.
- Work with project leads to guide projects from concept to ship;
- Facilitate communication and accountability across disciplines;
- Identify and help remove roadblocks;
- Prioritized and assign task to the appropriate people;
- Create and update schedules and tasks;
- Ensure features of major tasks are prioritized with stakeholder, scoped and scheduled;
- Collaborate with leads to determine best practices, development pipelines and resource allocation;
- Communicate with internal or external stakeholders and partners on expectations and deliverables;
- Keep team mobilized and focused on goals, milestones and quality.
- Minimum of 5 years game production experience;
- Strong technical background with software engineering or technical management experience;
- Experience of multiple-studios collaboration environment;
- Proficient project and people management skills;
- Strong team building abilities;
- Solid understanding of the game development process for AAA games;
- Experience tracking complex projects;
- Passion for Bethesda Game Studios titles.
- Experience with Creation Kit and the modding community
Your application has been successfully submitted.