Partner Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
As AppsFlyer continues to grow in LATAM, we’re looking for a well rounded Partner Development Manager who’s extremely passionate about mobile and analytics. This is an opportunity to help build on AppsFlyer's 9,000+ partners ecosystem! This position will require you to be a self-starter, hands-on, and proactive in developing, fostering, and growing partner relationships. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a technically savvy communication style, and the ability to leverage their knowledge of the mobile ecosystem.
What you’ll do
- Develop, nurture and grow partnerships with top companies in the region, from group level down to specific teams
- Collect product and service-related feedback
- Collaborate with various teams (Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Support, Sales) on developing initiatives with relevant partners and agencies in the region
- Lead technical discussions as well as communicate AppsFlyer’s solutions, distinctive competencies and its unique advantages to the ecosystem
- Provide continued partner training through webinars, workshops and face-to-face meetings
- Represent AppsFlyer in various industry events, including opportunities for public speaking
What you have
- Strong technical understanding of both web and mobile advertising ecosystem
- 3+ years of consultative Enterprise/Partnerships/Strategic Business Development experience in the SaaS ecosystem
- Confidence to operate autonomously and in coordination with cross-functional teams
- Track record of consistently exceeding revenue targets and other performance related metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence to present publicly and background as an industry speaker with an excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Early-stage startup experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Digital marketing & analytics experience
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating in 18 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.