Production Internship - Unreal Engine
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
The Unreal Engine Production team is looking for a sharp Production Intern to join them in 2022. You will learn the ins and outs of producing Unreal Engine content! We will provide a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance.
- Assist our teams by tracking and updating production schedules
- Assist team producers or leads with data entry, follow-ups, and list management
- Partner with development teams to remove blockers from production
- Participate in meetings and drive relevant assigned tasks
- Represent task status to other producers and leads
- Coordinate work with various outside vendors to meet deadlines
- Currently pursuing bachelors or masters degree in project management or related fields
- Strong communication, consistent follow-through and clarity
- Demonstrated detailed oriented project management skills through coursework or outside projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong detail management, reliability, caring about correctness
- Aptitude for picking up tools like Google Docs/Sheets, working with Jira, etc.
- Passion to work in the games industry
- Basic project management skills
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students.
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 3,000+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.