Account Executive, Digital First
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is #LifeatAF? How can we crystalize its DNA into one eye-catching sentence for you? Our culture is defined by our people! Everyone is an approachable professional, tenacious and versatile, a challenging team member, and a respected and valued mentor.
AppsFlyer is looking for an Account Executive with a proven track record in SaaS Sales. The ideal candidate is excited about prospecting and leading a sales lifecycle from start to finish with industry partners to close business. You will be capable of engaging in business level and technical conversations and have the desire to be a product expert. You have in-depth understanding of buyer journeys and can lead complex, multi party sales in a consultative manner.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, prospect, and own sales execution with top tier accounts within your territory
- Evangelize AppsFlyer through prospecting, working with tech partners, attending conferences and events, and speaking opportunities
- Present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders, technical and non - technical
- Be a product expert and know the competitive landscape
- Navigate complex deal cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Manage & forecast your pipeline accurately through Salesforce
- Demonstrate command of sales process from qualification to close
- Consistently achieve quota targets
What you have:
- 4-6+ years of SaaS sales experience in Analytics, Mobile or the MarTech space
- Demonstrated performance against quota targets
- Experience managing complex competitive sales cycles
- Strong business acumen and professionalism
- Strong story-telling and presentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital and mobile marketing ecosystem
- Desire to understand our technology from end to end
- Collaborative and solution-oriented
- Willing to travel regularly
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member is a plus!
As a global company operating in 16 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.