Head of Supply - Japan
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fyber delivers innovative products and experiences to mobile advertisers and publishers. As a leading monetization and mediation platform, we work with today’s most successful publishers and advertisers to help elevate the mobile economy in a user-friendly and positive way. Fyber is always on the lookout for resourceful, intelligent, driven talent globally to add value to its business across disciplines and aims to be not just a next job, but a place where employees make their careers.
Fyber is hiring a Head of Supply, Japan-based in Tokyo to lead our business in the country. This person will expand our existing business in Japan by building and maintaining relationships with leading local app developers, sign strategic agreements with mobile app developers, and educate prospective clients about the advantages of using Fyber’s products (Ad exchange, Mediation, Offer Wall) to maximize their monetization based revenue. Above all, the Head of Supply will lead the establishment of Fyber’s brand in the country as the go-to monetization partner for app developers, as Fyber is known for in other regions around the world. If you are looking to join an industry leader in one of the fastest-growing industries, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Build a comprehensive business strategy in order to expand Fyber’s market share in Japan
- Establish new partnerships and leverage existing partnerships between Fyber and Japan’s most exciting mobile publishers and app developers, and help connect them to our global demand network
- Identify key decision-makers and build relationships within prospective targets
- Apply a consultative sales approach to effectively communicate Fyber’s value proposition
- Work closely with our global offices
- Provide constant input and market feedback in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile value and sell-through
- Represent Fyber at trade exhibitions, conferences, and events to promote our solutions and enhance our brand-building activities
- 7+ years of experience working in the mobile game industry
- Experience in the ad-tech industry (Real-Time Bidding / programmatic / exchange / video ads/mediation / offerwall - an advantage)
- Technical understanding of the mobile advertising/monetization ecosystem
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Experience with developing a consultative, solution-based sales approach
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, ability to build and manage relationships, assess client needs, and interact with all levels of management
- Fluent in English and Native Japanese speaker
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale, and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands, and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.