Senior Unity Game Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a senior unity game developer, you will be part of an agile team and will be responsible with the front-end (client) side development.
- Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor and related tools used for the game’s development.
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole
- Keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline (e.g. new SDKs or middleware versions)
- Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project and with respect for the player’s comfort and game’s performance
- Improve existing game features based on design requests
- Develop the client side components for highly scalable multiplayer games
- Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in game development
- Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Experience in delivering mobile games for Android / iOS;
- Experience in working on a mobile strategy game is considered a big plus
- Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
- Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes
- Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D.
- Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
- Able to provide guidance and mentorship to the programming team
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting languages
Your application has been successfully submitted.