Startup Relations & Partnerships Manager
Aggrandize is a global gaming startup incubator and accelerator with a goal of providing the
tools, skills, and mentorship, and networks necessary to successfully raise, build, and scale.
- Support the team across all portfolio companies, projects, and transactions.
- Portfolio tracking; KPIs, business plan tracking, fundraising activities, evaluating monthly financial reporting, reviewing strategy (User Acquisition, Monetization, and Retention)and roadmap.
- Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities in the gaming ecosystem.
- Networking with founders, gaming experts, VCs, and other incubators.
- Build a relationship with investment funds.
- Expend Aggrandize's visibility in the gaming ecosystem.
- Helping startups in incorporation and post-incorporation in the US and TR.
- Demonstrate the ability to partner with various stakeholders and business partner groups
- Contributes (and may lead) discussions, working sessions, and workshops through active planning, collaboration, strong questioning, action items, and sharing knowledge.
- Continuously learn through self-study, engagement with the innovation community, and professional development opportunities (e.g., books, workshops, conferences, certifications)
- Support best practices by scouting and standardizing market research methods for novel ideas and insights; strategic innovation, promoting open innovation; and introducing group tools and processes that encourage creative thinking.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to think outside the box
- Team player
- Passionate about gaming
- Ability to work with external partners, cross-functional teams, and customers as needed
- Business finance fundamentals are must
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build and execute innovative digital products, combined with tactical ability to execute simultaneously against multiple competing priorities
- Strong communication, active listening, critical thinking, and presentation skills
- Ability to work and manage projects independently. Ability to work without supervision
- Experience working with teams comprised of a variety of skills (game trends, user acquisition strategies, monetization methods, e-sport)
- Can demonstrate comfort with ambiguity and change, and introduce strong thinking, planning, and activities to identify the best solutions
- Work autonomously, anticipate issues & challenges, propose solutions prior to being prompted.
- Can confidently plan and follow well-established approaches to solve problems
- Can demonstrate knowledge and application of one or more design competencies e.g., market research, business case creation, competitor landscape, technology assessment, user research, content strategy, information architecture, interaction design, user interface design, visual design, usability testing, etc.
- Proficiency in any one of the following common design tools or platforms (Invision,
- Figma, Marvel, XD, Studio, Sketch) is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Innovation Management or equivalent
- Three (3) years plus experience working in an innovation or product management/startup environment,
- Prior experience working in Startup/Incubator environment, Product Teams, Digital Agencies (Design Think/Agile), Corporate Innovation, and/or Strategy Consulting preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.