Seoul, South Korea
Network Engineering team at Blizzard Entertainment thrives on providing the best services to our players and employees. We are responsible for providing utmost quality of service to each packet that routes through our network.
Network Engineer is responsible for individual projects and providing network support to escalations from IT NOC personnel. This person should be able to configure/troubleshoot Network services, including, but not limited to, deploy/troubleshoot configuration for various network devices, use/write scripts to automate work and able to perform L3-4 troubleshooting with internal/external customers.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco NXOS, IOS-XR, IOS-XE, IOS.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Load Balancers like A10/F5/HAproxy etc.
- Comfortable with following SOPs to upgrade network devices.
- Functional knowledge of transport layer protocols like TCP/UDP.
- Assist Network Administration and associate Engineers staff to level up by providing/explaining different network implementation.
- Possess Professional level industry certification.
- Must be able and willing to lift 50 pounds.
- Support weekly On-call rotation
- Note: Job Title may change based on candidate's experience and skillset
Preferred Skillset (not required)
- Experience working with Ansible/Puppet/Salt.
- Experience working in Linux Environment and troubleshooting Linux network configuration.
- Python/Bash scripting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Promotion Pathway to Senior Network Engineer
- Get certified with expert level industry certification related to Job responsibility.
- Ability to effectively perform senior network engineer level tasks in addition existing responsibilities.
- 5+ year experience with exceptional performance and work ethics.
- Successfully clear interview for Senior Network Engineer position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.