Game Artist - Pet Rescue Saga
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Skills to Create Thrills
- A creative person with a passion for games who has worked in the gaming (or similar) industry
- A skilled artist who delivers high- quality artwork, with experience creating appealing casual game assets (objects, backgrounds, also UI assets)
- You have great concept art skills with a good eye for composition and colour
- Used to working with Adobe Photoshop
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Capability to work independently (with minimum supervision)
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
- Skills in animation and special effects
- Interest in UI and UX
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
- Experience as being part of a cross- functional team
- Experience with game engines
- Skills in Maya or other 3D software
- Experience with game jams and prototyping
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Your application has been successfully submitted.