Technical Account Manager - Technology
As our new Tech Account Manager you will be part of a small task force that’s working with King’s internal and external Tech and Game teams. This includes supporting games adopting new tech, on- boarding game teams to help them integrate our tech, coordinating the development of new creative solutions, investigating problems reported by game teams and coaching fellow TAMs. The role includes the opportunity to travel to our partners’ locations when needed.
Your role within the Kingdom
We believe that you have a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technologies. You have a curious mindset with the ability to quickly jump into new projects, adapt to resolve complex problems and spot potential new opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include
- Build strong customer relationships with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Assist on customers’ technical requests and take care of any obstacles with the support of the team’s Partner engineers
- Provide support for our game teams through the tech pre- adoption and post- adoption processes
- Make sure tech deliverables and roadmaps are on track and fulfil game team’s requirements
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with other teams to achieve sustainable growth
- Influence game and product teams so that the right tech is adopted and the integration is right
Skills to create thrills
- You are a continuous learner and driven by curiosity you have a wide understanding of systems and processes
- You connect the right people to solve complex problems and nurture collaboration
- You are resilient in the face of change. You can adapt to a fast paced environment
- You can coordinate complex investigations and deliveries
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer- oriented and attentive to their needs
- Good time- management skills
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Your application has been successfully submitted.