Policy Specialist - Twitch
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role
Twitch is looking for a Policy Specialist for our Community and Product Policy team to help us build, communicate, and apply our rules for what is permitted on Twitch.
You will be excited to tackle difficult content moderation questions, balancing the safety and expression needs of our community, our role in the larger gaming and social space, and business and operational challenges. You'll do fast-paced research, writing, and partner coordination, with some irregular work hours to handle safety-related escalations on our service, including weekends. You will report to the Director of Policy for Trust and Safety.
- Research, build and communicate global policies that impact broad-reaching issues of safety and expression
- Coordinate team processes, and multiple large projects
- Engage externally with experts and members of the Twitch community on matters of safety and guidelines
- Contribute to investigations of high-profile and grey area policy issues
- 3+ years of technology industry expertise in either policy, policy communications, operations, or legal
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. As part of your application, you will complete a written policy proposal exercise.
- Experience working with user generated content and licensed content services and the surrounding policy environments
- Experience managing multi-partner projects
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving in demanding environments
- Strong familiarity with Twitch, our creators, and our community
- Experience writing scaled online content moderation policies
- Experience with the content moderation and trust and safety landscape, particularly with regards to live streaming content.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.