Senior Manager, Product Analytics - Casino
Boston, MA, USA Remote
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are growing our dynamic team. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that don’t have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Love data analytics and research? We do too.
We are searching for someone to lead our Casino Product Analytics team who has strong communication skills. In this role, you will focus on supporting the continued growth and innovation within our Casino product, and involves working alongside Product team partners (e.g., Product Managers, Researchers, Designers, Developers) to improve our best-in-class Casino product. If you know how to think creatively and analytically to help solve challenges and create high-quality deliverables, then you would make a great addition to our team. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager:
- Identify and ideate, along with our Product team partners (Product Managers, Researchers, Designers, Developers, etc.), improvements to the Casino product (e.g., blackjack, slots, etc.) vertical.
- Manage a team of at least two product analysts dedicated to the Casino vertical.
- Develop a strong understanding of how customers behave and identify, through data and research, areas of growth and improvement for our Casino native app and desktop platforms.
- Become a data expert, promoting data fluency throughout the organization, and become a champion for data-driven decision-making.
- Build and execute test plans to measure how new features are driving changes to customer behavior.
- Work closely alongside cross-functional partner teams to implement recommendations.
- Own core product KPIs and the tracking/monitoring of those KPIs.
What skills you will use:
- 5+ years of analytics experience, preferably at a B2C e-commerce company.
- 3+ years of direct management experience, preferably overseeing high-achieving analysts.
- 3+ years of management consulting experience, preferably at a top-tier firm but not required.
- A broad range of analytics experience, including an understanding of data and analytics methodologies / best practices, an eye for detail, the ability to synthesize information and drive insights through analytics, and the ability to tell a compelling story.
- Value using primary and secondary research to complement analytics.
- Experience with the gaming industry, ideally with online and land-based casinos.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau), and SQL, Snowflake, R, and/or Python. Additional programming language experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing. Model building experience is a plus.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next?
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.