User Research Analyst Intern [User Research Lab] (f/m/d)
About Ubisoft Düsseldorf
Ubisoft Düsseldorf is home to several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies. The studio is leading the development of beloved Ubisoft games like The Settlers and the innovative VR escape room experience Prince of Persia: The Dagger of Time. As renowned co-developers within the Ubisoft group, Ubisoft Düsseldorf contributes to high profile projects such as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft Connect. Ubisoft Düsseldorf is part of the Ubisoft Blue Byte studio network. More information at http://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/
You will get to support the preparation and running of studies assessing the usability and appreciation of our games in order to validate the game design. This includes supporting the preparation of the study protocol, data collection tools, data analysis, interpreting and reporting this data to answer the various objectives and needs of the production teams and the studio.
- Support the selection of an appropriate methodology, definition of test measures, and creation of relevant tools in order to evaluate if the players’ experience is in line with the design intentions of the various productions;
- Efficiently analyse multiple sources of data (including observation, telemetry, etc.) and provide valuable and actionable insights on players’ experience;
- Identify and use the most optimal data visualization methods to present the findings (graphs, tables, etc.);
- Elaborate study reports and present the findings destined for production teams, brand management and high management;
- Assume any other related duties.
- An ongoing studying in ergonomics, HCI, cognitive psychology or any other relevant training or experience.
- Good knowledge of research (develop appropriate methods to answer research objectives, conduct appropriate analyses and communicate findings efficiently);
- Be proactive, innovative and autonomous;
- Be organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Being able to handle customer contacts during tests including interviewing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods and tools;
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Experience in game design is an asset.
- Statistic knowledge and use of statistics programs (e.g. R) is an asset.
- written and oral communication skills in French
- Good knowledge of the videogame industry
- Paid Internship
- 24 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.