Growth Marketing Data Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You are a sharp, disciplined individual who has a passion for mobile games. Your experience helps to demonstrate your superior quantitative analytical skill and a scientific thought process. Your expertise paves the way for working with our UA team to optimize our performance marketing.
Sound like a match? Kabam San Francisco is looking for a Growth Marketing Data Analyst to join us.
You will contribute by:
- Finding answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data sets using SQL, dashboards, statistical analysis, and data visualizations
- Generating and maintaining a suite of dashboards and reports for our user acquisition team
- Measuring the success of UA campaigns and optimizing their performance through rapid, data-driven iteration
- Creating and managing multiple A/B tests to gain valuable insights on KPIs including retention, acquisition, and monetization
- Aiding in task prioritization and general project management within the UA team
- Providing support to the UA team to understand overall business goals, improve reporting, and assist with larger scale projects
Your background includes:
- 3+ years of industry data analysis experience, with solid knowledge of statistical methods
- Expert SQL skills and experience querying very large data sets
- Experience with mobile or growth marketing
- Experience with quickly developing and leveraging partnerships within the company and with external partners
- Fundamental knowledge of agile project management methodologies
- Comfort presenting complicated material to diverse audiences, and communicating technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Proven ability to thrive using multiple mixed, varied, and inconsistent data sources
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a STEM discipline
To take things a level up, it would be nice to have:
- Experience with mobile marketing campaigns based on CPA/CPM/CPI bids
- Experience with Google BigQuery, Tableau, JIRA and/or other project management software
- Experience working for a social or mobile game developer
- Experience working in the performance ad space
- Understanding of game design concepts and principles
- Master’s Degree
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.