Senior Manager, Business Development (Teams, Leagues, Media & Platforms)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a game-changing team.
We’re seeking a Senior Manager who will join a growing team dedicated to building and executing best in class partnerships with rights holders in the sports and media industries. In this role, you will serve as liaison for DraftKings throughout the sports, media, gaming, and tech industries to create strong relationships and ultimately facilitate near and long-term partnership opportunities. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager of Business Development:
- Identify, evaluate, and execute potential opportunities including partnerships, vendor relationships, new business concepts, and other growth initiatives.
- Provide role in deal structuring, negotiation, and execution of commercial agreements, including standard vendor relationships, strategic partnerships, and intellectual property licensing.
- Conduct due diligence and analysis to make recommendations to Senior Leadership
- Assist in preparation of senior management deal summaries and strategy presentations.
- Oversee continual processes with various internal stakeholders such as legal, accounting/finance, compliance, analytics/business intelligence and others
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in sales, business development, and commercial deals is required.
- Excellent analytical, financial modeling, problem-solving, strategic thinking, and Microsoft Office skills is required.
- Experienced in structuring and negotiating commercial agreements is required.
- Proven track record of managing multiple priority projects simultaneously while maintaining exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Experience in leading sales/business development organizations is preferred.
- Strong communication (written/verbal), presentation and organizational skills
- Inspire creativity internally and externally around opportunities
- Gaming and/or technology industry experience required.
- Frequent travel required.
- Strong preference for you to be located in Boston or New York
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.