Director of Product Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At the CrowdStar Studio, we believe there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women. Our goal is to build products that engage, enrich, and empower women.
With our two top-grossing titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, CrowdStar has developed new ways for players to enjoy fashion and interior design. We are changing how women interact with games. We are changing how they discover and shop for everything from clothing to shoes, and furniture to home decor. As a team, we are passionate about creating fun and engaging games for women, and also enriching lives outside of the game.
As the Director of Product Management, you will be leading the highly successful franchise, Design Home (https://www.glu.com/games/design-home/), a mobile game that’s consistently in the Top 50 on the app store. This is an exciting opportunity, as you’ll have a chance to work with a world-class team and a product that touches millions of women’s lives every day. As a product leader, you will be responsible for the entire product, from shaping the product roadmap to ensuring the product meets its quarterly and yearly commitments. You will inspire those around you, be a mentor to a top-notch PM team, and partner with internal partners to deliver the next stage of growth for the franchise and Glu.
What you'll be doing:
- In conjunction with the studio leadership team, drive the roadmap and product strategy
- Define high level goals and metrics that measure the value and success of the franchise
- Lead forecasting efforts and business reviews
- Manage a team of Product Managers
- Drive A/B experimentation needs and priorities
- Define needs and problem space for design team
- Help evaluate new proposals and build business cases and/or perform competitor analysis as needed
- Work with central teams on defining deliverables and establishing robust methodologies
- Drive new innovative efforts in the areas of personalization and machine learning
- Mentor Product Managers and mid-level PM leaders, grow and develop talent needed for next-generation staff
Your ideal background would include:
- 5+ years of product management or relevant experience in consumer facing products of which at least 3 years is in mobile gaming
- 2+ yrs managing PM teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Be a critical thinker, have a player-first mentality, and be intensely data-driven in prioritizing and evaluating the results of all work
All qualified applicants wil
l receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Your application has been successfully submitted.