Senior Product Marketing Manager - Mobile
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Senior Mobile Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall global product marketing strategy for our Formula One mobile title. This is a pivotal marketing role accountable for delivering profitable, impactful global go-to-market strategy for the Codemasters F1 mobile racing franchise, from iterative concepts to final marketing execution and full product lifecycle management ongoing.
This influential role is the key interface between the development studio and the consumer, and vice versa for this premiere mobile product.
- Create and own the Product Marketing Plan. Includes product positioning, target market identification and analysis, volume forecasting, category & competitive analysis, marketing strategy, creative development and through the line marketing execution.
- Work with Studio to define mobile product positioning, consumer target audience and appropriate feature sets and licensing applications to optimize commercial potential
- Work with internal and external teams to develop all marketing materials and strategies including PR, community, advertising, packaging, online, retail and promotional materials.
- Manage external agency partners to deliver world class campaign materials on budget, on time and on strategy.
- Drive the development of key PR assets including screenshots, game footage, visual renders and video materials.
- Ownership of the global asset calendar to meet global marketing and PR milestones. Oversee the timely distribution of these assets to distributor partners in all territories.
- Manage the preparation and onsite support for sales meetings, trade shows, press events, and consumer launch events
- Develop and manage research plan, including focus groups, surveys and post analysis information sharing
- Gather market data to measure effectiveness of marketing activities
- Liaise with internal eSports team to drive additional awareness and value to Codemasters
The Codemasters sales & marketing team is a passionate and growing, multi-discipline team spanning marketing, product, communications, growth, creative services, operations and sales, who are dedicated to spreading the message about our world class games to a global audience of gamers and motorsports fans. As part of the sales & marketing team you will be at the interface between our award-winning development teams, our players and our business customers, shaping our product roadmap, setting global go-to-market strategy, leading global communications, managing digital distribution and steering our sales and marketing partnerships around the globe.
We are recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop our culture of growth and inclusion. We look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better.
Key Skills & Experience you'll need
- Expertise in marketing for mobile digital entertainment
- Demonstrable experience in mobile product marketing, brand management or growth in video games or relevant industry sector
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of the marketing mix with a specialism in at least one area
- Passionate and knowledgeable about video games, popular culture and/ or motorsports
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial with a growth mindset
- Analytical, well organised and able to work well under pressure and deliver against deadlines as part of a team
- Demonstrates curiosity, flexibility and an eagerness to keep learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree or comparable experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.