QA Xbox Compliance Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Codemasters are currently looking for an Xbox Compliance Lead to manage and drive our onsite Xbox Compliance Test Team - based in Southam, Warwickshire - so that it continues to maintain its world class reputation for quality games on the Xbox platform.
As the Xbox Compliance Lead you will be responsible for the overall management of the Xbox Standards and Requirements (across all generations and hardware variants) to ensure that all our Xbox titles more than successfully meet these necessary Requirements for all of our titles.
Along with liaising with Development Teams and Senior Management, you will also support and oversee all aspects of the QA Departments Xbox submissions to 1st Party, as well as provide direction, guidance, assistance and Xbox Standards expertise to not only the QA Department and Development, but also to the business as a whole.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, support, guide and develop the Xbox Compliance Test Team.
- Continually develop and promote the Xbox Compliance Test Teams working practices and approaches.
- Prepare, develop and implement specific Test Plans to ensure that all titles meet the 1st Party Standards and Requirements on the Xbox hardware.
- Communicate relevant developments, trends and advancements relating to Xbox Standards to all appropriate parties.
- Assist the Compliance Manager in formulating successful submission strategies per product and per Xbox hardware variant.
- Liaise with 1st Party Account Managers regarding submission approvals, resubmissions, updates and reports.
What We're Looking For
- Solid competency and experience working in QA within the games industry.
- A deep and full understanding of Xbox Standards and Requirements.
- Experience of the SDLC, including Quality Assurance Systems and Processes.
- Excellent staff leadership skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritize Departmental workload, manage risk and work to strict deadlines.
- Strong database skills, Atlassian JIRA knowledge preferable.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Degree level education or equivalent.
Your application has been successfully submitted.