Calling all Animators! Codemasters is the home of racing games and we are looking for a talented Senior Animator to join our ranks. We want to continue to push boundaries, create exciting racing titles and innovate the racing game genre.
We currently have opportunities with several of our renowned titles and would consider people with strong experience in Animation. We also want to encourage people who sit at a Senior level to apply so we can help them in building their career up to a Lead position.
- All aspects of animation for the title including crowds, in-car animation, cut-scene etc.
- Motion capture shoot.
- High-end cinematic.
- Working closely with character and tech art teams as a key contributor to the team and the finished game
- Bring out narrative elements such as rivalry & career story elements of a AAA racing game
To be suitable for this role you will have/be:
- Experience in Motion Builder.
- Motion capture skills.
- Experience in 3D packages (Maya, 3D studio max)
- Adhering to technical constraints, budgets and deadlines
- Experience of managing, coaching and mentoring staff.
- Ability to organise self and coordinate other artists.
In return we provide:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Annual bonus structure.
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- Free game each launch.
- Chance to enter the annual draw for hospitality at the British Grand Prix.
- Incredible peer community of top-flight professionals within the games industry.
If this sounds like yourself, please get in contact. We are continuing to build a team which is inclusive of gender, age, race, disability and all other walks of life. We want passionate people who can make us even better.
Your application has been successfully submitted.