Manager, Influencer Marketing - Mobile
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the video game industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash BandicootTM, SkylandersTM and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, https://blog.activision.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
We are seeking a Manager, Influencer Marketing to manage and execute CODMobile’s content creator strategy. You work in the intersection of content and product and are ready to make it come to life. You are a marketing superstar, stellar communicator, and an analytical problem-solver. You are a team player who can easily balance structure with dynamic environments. You will have a pulse on the competitor landscape and the trends of content creators as well as community growth. You are also responsible for amplifying the go to market for CODMobile.
- Develop and implement global go-to-market strategy for influencer and content creators
- Develop content for CODmobile owned social channels in partnership with streamers and influencers
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify marketing messaging
- Work with influencer community to creative innovative campaigns across gamer driven social channels Identify and evaluate new content opportunities with key influencer partners
- Manage existing and Identify/develop new relationships with the influencer community
- Manage and track incentive/gifting program
- Analyze and report program performance via post mortem decks
- Monitor content to ensure on brand messaging
- Develop a thorough understanding of player community and CODmobile gaming experience
What We're Looking For: Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6+ years experience in influencer marketing
- Experience in brand marketing highly preferred
- Experience working directly with influencers and streamers
- Direct experience in gaming or very thorough knowledge and passion for gaming, gaming social communities, and trends
- Ability to manage strategy, clear goals, and evaluate KPIs
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Cross functional team player and leader
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize demands
- Data driven
- Knowledge of digital analytics platforms including Tubular Labs preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and writing skills
- Expert level project management skills
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy CrushTM and Bubble WitchTM. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Your application has been successfully submitted.