Product Launch Executive (12 month FTC)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our seven development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, HARDlight, Amplitude Studios, Two Point Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based in London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
WORKING THE SEGA WAY
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours, even more so with everyone working remotely during COVID-19…
- For our gaming buffs, you can get involved in our online gaming nights and free SEGA games on Steam
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride to work scheme. You can find your zen with our weekly virtual yoga classes as well as online physical therapy with our masseuse.
- We hold regular company updates to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes and art workshops
- We support your learning & development with access to online courses through Udemy, and webinars and resources on mental health and financial wellbeing
- When you’re in the virtual office, we’ll make sure you have everything you need when it comes to tech/furniture, and we pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of your home office
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme. We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making SEGA the best it can be
- We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
The Product Launch Executive plays an important support role in the Digital Business team, primarily in overseeing the project-creation, implementation, and lifecycle of SEGA’s digital products. You will be expected to learn about digital business, maintain best practice policies for each platform, and suggest improvements, all whilst using the backends of our digital storefronts to maintain the presence of assets and metadata. You will be expected to liaise frequently with relevant stakeholders coordinating key timings and activity during a product’s pre-release & release phases. You will ensure that all of our product launches are as smooth as possible by managing the collation and implementation of assets and metadata whilst working to strict deadlines, as well as ensuring that projects that fall under your remit are being appropriately handled by junior members of the team.
If you’re interested in joining a cutting-edge team that’s ahead of the curve in this area, then this might be the ideal job for you!
- Coordinating primarily with SEGA of America, Atlus, & SEGA of Japan on their product launches effectively becoming a conduit between the studios.
- Attending meetings and updating the wider team as necessary on project changes.
- Asset management – procuring them from relative sources i.e. creative services and/or brand managers etc.
- Properly archive assets on the Aspera platform for posterity, as well as ensure that relevant third-party retail partners have access.
- Assisting the project launch manager with ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned.
- Curating the product store pages on both Steam & Epic ensuring that they adhere to SEGA’s best practice policies.
- Routinely oversee junior members ensuring that they are completing their tasks in-line with their assigned project’s deliverables & timelines and update the project launch manager as necessary.
- Track your project’s lifecycle ensuring that you are hitting the necessary beats for both pre & post release phases.
- Frequently working in a digital live environment to ensure our pages are modernised and up to date.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience working within a similar role/industry.
- A strong understanding of SEGA’s titles particularly Atlus & SEGA America’s IPs and a passion for gaming. You must be able to demonstrate an understanding of current gaming trends and a working knowledge of PC digital platforms such as Steam & Epic.
- Experience working with digital storefront backends (preferably Steamworks & Epic) As you’ll be expected to manage the products through these systems.
- Able to manage complex projects in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.