This job is no longer accepting applications.
Calling ALL Recruiters/Sourcers, Insomniac Games is looking for you. We are looking for an experienced Recruiter/Sourcer who will be responsible for providing a full range of recruiting support to candidates throughout the recruiting process by supporting management through the following duties. If this sounds like you, please read on.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manages full-cycle recruitment for various roles throughout the studio
- Places job advertisements and assists with job fair planning
- Sources passive candidates and builds future relationships (pipeline recruiting).
- Establishes and keeps strong, positive, consultative relationships with hiring managers by supporting their recruitment needs
- Represents studio at all job fairs and school partnership functions as necessary
- Ensures that careers page is current and informative
- Partners with Talent Manager to maintain job descriptions to ensure metrics are consistent and applicable for roles being recruited for
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business Administration or a related field; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have prior experience handling full-cycle recruitment.
- Prior experience maintaining and using an ATS systems is a plus, with Greenhouse preferred.
- Experience in the video game or entertainment industry is highly preferred.
Other Skills: Must have strong oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues, proven ability to build relationships with, and influence all levels within an organization. Attention to detail is key. Additionally, the individual should possess strong project management, organizational, analytical and conflict resolution skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
This position does require travel to represent the studio at industry shows and career fairs both locally and nationally up to 30 days per year. Reliable transportation is required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.