Austin, TX, USA
Machine Zone (An AppLovin Company) is a global leader in mobile gaming, with a track record of delivering some of the world’s most successful mobile games including Game of War, Mobile Strike and Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire. We combine the power of technology and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe. Machine Zone was acquired by AppLovin in May 2020.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
MZ Game Studio, the creators of the globally successful Game of War mobile game are looking for creative, ambitious, highly skilled UI/UX Designers to develop for our massive scale mobile games.
We are seeking experienced individuals who have a desire to explore engaging game interfaces and systems. This individual will work in close collaboration with Game Designers, Artists, Leads and Engineers. As part of the UI/UX team here at MZ Game Studio, you have the opportunity to have your work seen by millions of global players and leave an impact on the mobile gaming industry!
Past experience should be at least 2-3 years as a UI Artist or Designer with released titles on mobile, PC, or console.
What you'll be doing:
- Design compelling User Experiences in collaboration with Game Designers, Artists, Leads and Engineers.
- Explore and create high fidelity mockups, iconography and other graphics needed for mobile screens.
- Create wireframes or modify existing screen flows based on design specifications or feedbacks.
- Collaborate with Engineers on implementing UI that balances aesthetic design, in-game performance and intuitive design.
Your background and who you are:
- BA Degree in Art / Visual and Graphical communications.
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a UI Artist or Designer on mobile, PC, or console platforms.
- A designer with a desire to explore and create impactful UI visuals for user experiences.
- Experienced using UI tools like Principle, Sketch, Adobe XD or similar software.
- Strong graphic design skills and solid understanding of typographic design.
- An eye for visually pleasing and intuitive User Interfaces.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other Visual authoring tools.
- Experienced working in a professional, collaborative, iterative and creative environment.
- Organized and have an aptitude for learning in this constantly evolving industry.
- An individual that is able to take direction and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge and Experience working in Unity.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.