Head of Ad Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross- platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®. The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences.
We’re looking for an accomplished Head of Ad Operations to work within our exciting Ad Sales business. In this role, you will be leading the Global Ad Operations team.
This requires fluency with the technologies that make up the mobile media ecosystem, specifically around publisher side capabilities, demand- side platforms (DSPs), data management platforms (DMPs), and tagging technologies.
- Be responsible for the global Ad Operations function and provide mentorship to the team
- Act as main strategic partner across the organization - representing Ad Operations within cross- functional discussions with Sales, Account Management, Measurement, Sales Operations etc
- Deliver ad spend efficiency to our customers and work closely with our product management and sales teams to launch new ad products
- Continually test and evaluate new strategies, tactics, and partnership opportunities in an effort to evolve and improve our product offering
- Help manage strategic demand- side relationships from networks, exchanges, DSPs and other specialized buyers in the video ecosystem
- Work closely with Finance & Operations leadership to ensure global resources are allocated efficiently supporting Direct and Indirect Ad Sales
- Identify and implement data, tooling and reporting innovations to improve sales effectiveness and the Ad Ops team ways of working
Skills to create thrills
- Experience with DFP, Google Ad Manager and/or similar (required)
- Good understanding of business analytics, data warehousing, and implementing industry best practice processes and quality measurements across development
- Strong analytical and problem solving- related skills
- Knowledge of mobile advertising
Tasty bonus skills
- Understanding of the programmatic landscape and experience of implementing programmatic technologies
- Ability to work in self- directed, fast- paced, results- oriented work environments
- Confident, self- motivated, collaborator and relationship builder who approaches business with a partnership mentality and has excellent communication/ presentation skills
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
JOB REF: R004459
Your application has been successfully submitted.