ASO Channel Strategist II - Worldwide Publishing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As ASO Channel Strategist II, you'll audit and develop internal frameworks, processes, and best practices to lead the ASO efforts across the company for all titles, raising the bar on performance and directly affecting results. As the strategist, you will understand the importance of striking the balance between efficiency and scale, and use your experience with ASO (including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods, strategies) to improve app stores performance across Riot Games.
You are comfortable building relationships with both game and regional teams, and are well versed in working with both to understand the nuanced approach required to improve ASO globally. You will create frameworks and processes that improve the productivity of global storefronts in collaboration with product marketing teams and our regional publishing network, ensuring that storefronts are resonant with players everywhere. The ASO Account Strategist must be familiar working with vendors and app store optimization/analytics tools such as AppAnnie, SensorTower, StoreMaven, and have experience applying measurement strategy using these tools to improve storefronts with quantifiable results.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Global 1st Party Publishing, you will work with game and worldwide publishing teams to improve Riot's ASO strategy globally.
- Set frameworks for reporting on ASO campaign performance, and the impact on the user acquisition funnel and performance
- Work with game teams to support limited market testing, soft launches, and general releases including lifecycle management and 1st party events
- Work in close collaboration with the product, user acquisition, and analytics teams to tie ASO efforts to quantifiable results like retention, LTV, ROAS
- Test and report on hypotheses to improve CVR and organic installs, speculating on results and supporting teams on hitting organic growth goals
- Develop year long test/update plan, including conceptualization and optimization
- Coordinate with creative teams on assets, including A/B testing, monitoring results to statistical significance
- Conduct competitive analysis, staying up-to-date on the competitive landscape and any changes to the storefronts that could affect rankings or search results
- 5 years proven experience in ASO strategy
- Track record for creating and improving app store placement
- Previously planned and implemented App Store Optimization strategies for mobile games of different genres, achieving app user base growth
- Understand the use and value of upper funnel and down funnel metrics
- Must enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree in marketing or related field
- Game Industry Knowledge
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Your application has been successfully submitted.