Senior Product Manager - Business Operations
Big Fish Games
Oakland, WA, USA
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Self Aware Games Studio in Oakland. In this role, you will support the daily business operations of our casino titles as the business lead. This role is also responsible for leading strategic projects spanning different disciplines (user acquisitions, financial planning and forecasting, and analytics). Successful candidates in this positions are effective communicators that can work collaboratively with a variety of teams and personalities.
About Self Aware Games
Self Aware Games has been creating innovative, genre-defining products since 2006. A winning mix of compelling content and engaging social experiences keeps us top-of-the-charts in the social casino category. Our flagship game, Big Fish Casino, has generated more than $1B in bookings to-date making it one of the best performing mobile games ever. Self Aware Games is based in beautiful downtown Oakland, Calif., and is a business unit of Seattle-based Big Fish Games, Inc., part of Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
We are looking for passionate and highly creative game engineers, artists, designers, product managers, analysts (and more!) to help build the world’s #1 social gaming company. With a strong portfolio of live games and new products in development we are hiring in all disciplines. If you are a passionate game-maker who wants to innovate, contribute and hone your craft as part of a close-knit, collaborative and inclusive culture, Self Aware Games is for you. Here are a few more company highlights:
- We take care of our employees with competitive compensation, great benefits and a variety of perks including frequent team events, catered meals, commuter stipend and free professional massage.
- We are committed to employee development and advancement with opportunities for growth across Big Fish Games and the Aristocrat family of companies.
Our beautiful workspace is open and light-filled and located in the vibrant Uptown neighborhood next to Lake Merritt and a short walk from the 19th Street BART station.
- You will drive communications and process alignment across various partner organizations
- You will support high-profile initiatives across various discipline (forecasting, reporting, and user acquisition)
- You will analyze the impact of our live-service activity on our business KPIs
- You will have oversight over the development of churn preventions and re-engagement models; you will deploy those models to meet business objectives
- You will analyze data, test your hypothesis, develop strategies to drive commercial results
- You will work with the live ops team to optimize player engagement and monetization
- You have 5 or more years experience as a product manager or consultant
- You are passionate about great products and have a deep empathy for users
- You advocate for strategy which takes research, data, and industry trends into account, while being comfortable taking calculated risks
- You are excellent at problem solving
- You posses strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are a collaborative, team player that thrives in cross-discipline teams
- You love games and have worked in the gaming industry
- Experience in the games industry or user acquisition
- Masters or MBA
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Your application has been successfully submitted.