Senior Manager, Global Partnerships, 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Borderlands, PGA TOUR 2K, Mafia, Bioshock, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
The Partnerships team at 2K is seeking a self-motivated, entrepreneurial thinker that’s ready to join a revenue-generating team working on deals across all titles that 2K develops and publishes. In a typical day, you will work on deals large and small while talking about basketball, wrestling, weapons and aliens with companies like Nike, Pepsi, Nvidia, Snickers, Adidas and Beats. You’ll be tasked with strengthening our IP and delighting our consumers through creativity and partnership.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
We’re looking for a candidate with extensive partnerships who has interest and experience in developing marketing and promotional programs. Strong presentation skills, creative problem solving, a commercial mindset and the ability to assess partnership campaigns and programs will make you a perfect fit.
What You Will Do:
- Structure, negotiate and finalise strategic partnerships that drive revenue and brand awareness for the company including in-game integration, out-of game sponsorships, dynamic media campaigns and retail/QSR promotions
- Sales tool development including pitch creation, media valuation and industry benchmark analysis
- Collaborate with internal 2K teams including brand marketing, channel marketing, PR/community teams and development to execute well-rounded partnership programs
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with all partners and agencies
- Seek out partnership opportunities in new categories to maximise the revenue potential of 2K IP while maintaining brand integrity
- Collaborate with 2K legal counsel on contract development
- In-game media valuation & reporting both internally and externally to partners
- Revenue forecasting, tracking & category analysis
- Retail promotion analysis and case study development
- Competitive analysis
What Skills You Have:
- BS/BA Required; MBA preferred
- 7+ years in partnership marketing and/or sales, preferably with some exposure to interactive entertainment brands; video game, sports and/or media experience, a plus
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organised, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work across multiple products & groups
- Although technically not a "skill", you will need to be comfortable working 10am-6:30pm to enable greater connection with our US HQ.
Your application has been successfully submitted.