AI Product Manager - Temporary
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Playtika is looking for an AI Product Manager- temporary position for one year.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Working in Playtika AI product group, leverage business KPIs using ML solutions, bringing the most advanced data science abilities into our games.
Our projects innovate the gaming industry through state-of-the-art Machine Learning models enabled by engineering Products built with big data infrastructure.
- Work closely with game studio AI focal
- Exploit possible opportunities
- Define & Deliver case studies that AI can bring value in
- Own AI developments road map to our studios - creating clear value, based on shared goals
- Building, tracking & communicating project plans, end to end.
- Manage dedicated R&D teams backlog and priorities
- Prioritize activities for a relevant business domain
- Taking part of AI group routines and relevant meetings as the voice of the business
- 4+ years’ experience in developing, designing, or managing data-driven products
- 4+ years’ experience project\Agile management experience with a delivery passion
- Analytics skills - advantage
- Data science understanding
- Impact driven and proactive
If you feel the above describes you perfectly- Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.