This job is no longer accepting applications.
Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in over 35 million average monthly active users, over 11 million average daily active users, more than 9TB of data daily. More than 3700 employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
- Act as a member of the HR organization
- Promote and implement cross Playtika’s HR strategy
- Full responsibility on all HR domains in Playtika Poland
- Act as partner to the local division leadership group as well as local HR focal point for employees
- Partner in building & Implementing the studio/division HR strategy in the local site
- Full support and implementation of HR processes, policies and procedures in the local site (Operation, legal law, OD, C&B etc.)
- Identify and reflect the local studio/division needs to insure smooth implementation of the HR Strategy
- Identify and reflect local needs and market trends
- End to end responsibility of the employee life cycle (F2F interview, facilitation of onboarding processes, termination processes, support performance evaluation processes, employee retention, employee experience, sensing processes, welfare)
- Previous proven experience as HR Manager/HR Lead - at least 2-3 years
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, Master's degree- an advantage
- Excellent relationship-building and coaching skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- A true team Player
- Communication& negotiation Skills
- Strong Business Insight
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Cut to the chase & Results driven orientation skills
- Strong local Labor Law Knowledge
- English – Strong English written/verbal communication skills
- Russian – an advantage
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable office in the city Centre
- Substantial performance bonuses paid quarterly
- Salary review once a year
- Free corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- Medical insurance
- Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable.
If you feel the above describes you perfectly- Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.