This job is no longer accepting applications.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
INFRA is a department that develops core services that can be used in any company game. There are 21 teams in INFRA that manage nearly 100 microservices including Payment System, Back Office System, Users Segmentation, Coupons service, Tournaments Service, User Service, Bonus Service, Messaging Service, etc. All teams work by adopted SCRUM methodology with local Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
As a part of our team, you will participate in the development of new Node.JS infrastructure as well as develop new Node.JS services.
- At least 3+ years of work experience with commercial projects;
- Proven Node.JS knowledge;
- Experience with React.JS;
- Experience with VCS (Git);
- A natural flair for writing well-structured code;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Intermediate English skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Express.JS;
- Experience with Typescript;
- Experience with Material-UI.
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Comfortable office;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world;
- Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that;
- By the way, you can feel us here.
If you feel the above describes you perfectly- Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.