Esports Associate (Middle East and North Africa)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Plan and execute day-to-day e-sports tournament, and e-sports related task
- Collaborate closely with game ops to execute in-game events that supports the e-sports tournament
- Collaborate closely with Publishing and Marketing team to help boost the engagement of our e-sports event
- Take ownership in e-sports content creation and social media initiatives
- Maintain close relationship with the region's pro-team, and encourage the creation of professional e-sports ecosystem in MENA
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
- At least 1 years of experience in organizing and coordinating e-sports events
- Passionate about games with knowledge of esports scenes.
- Strong initiatives and internal drive
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa.
Your application has been successfully submitted.