This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Create digital campaign strategies in partnership with the local and regional team for players
- Develop and execute key digital marketing strategies and work with internal teams and partners to follow through in all steps of execution
- Be responsible for online marketing campaign strategies to drive acquisition and player revival strategies
- Establish and track KPIs to ensure consistent measurement in order to improve marketing performance
- Work across multi-functional teams to facilitate creative development, content support, and analytics
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in marketing, demonstrating success in establishing best practices, analysis, and trends
- Strategic analyst: Able to see the big picture and level up the team's creative ideas, but detailed and meticulous in analysis, tracking, and metrics
- Strong executor: Possess solid project management skills, with keen eyes for details
- Collaborator: Strong communication skills, able to think and contribute broadly to other functions
- Passion in gaming preferred: Can empathize with our most core players, use gaming experience to connect with marketing plans and player's needs
- Able to stay on top and analyze industry brand campaigns
- Proficient in Bahasa and English language, both verbal and written
Your application has been successfully submitted.