.NET Developer (Game Server)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 370 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented .NET Developers to join our Action Games Department, which is currently developing Mech Arena: Robot Showdown, a third-person MMO shooter. You can check out the game here: iOS, Android.
The backend uses scalable distributed architecture and is based on .NET, ASP.NET, and MS SQL Server. Most of the API servers used in the project communicate via HTTP while the real-time multiplayer functionality uses UDP.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Developing high-load server solutions
- Solving issues related to multithreading, caching, and distributed computing
- Designing the client-server interaction protocols
- Developing solutions for in-game analytics and predictive analytics
- Optimizing and scaling the tools for server infrastructure profiling and monitoring
- At least two years of experience in software development
- Understanding of the principles of object-oriented design
- Knowledge of design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Knowledge of multithreading and the development of scalable solutions
- Knowledge of relational databases, transactions, and SQL
- Understanding of client-server architecture as well as HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, and UDP
- Ability to create IIS applications in addition to ASP.NET and ISAPI extensions
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Understanding of NoSQL principles
- Experience in developing real-time multiplayer games
- Experience in mobile application development
What we offer our Employees:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Pilates classes and a fully-equipped gym, all housed within our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.