Mobile UA Manager
Come join Plarium’s awesome marketing department. Plarium is dedicated to creating the best mobile and social experience for our ever-increasing 290 million hardcore and casual gamers worldwide. With over 20 games ranging from hardcore RPGs to casual adventures, and featuring acclaimed titles such as Raid: Shadow Legends, Vikings: War of Clans, and Lost Island: Blast Adventure, our diverse portfolio is forever growing, and we’re looking for hungry marketers.
Are you looking for a culture that acts on data? A super-creative team that develops its own tools? A larger than life company with cutting-edge gaming technology in a gamut of game genres? Are you ready to work with an impressive marketing budget to massively drive our games to global markets? If so, you’ll love working with our talented, data-driven teams. Join us and together we’ll leave our mark on the game industry!
- Manage user acquisition campaigns for our portfolio of games, across a variety of mobile ad networks, DSP’s to directly drive results
- Analyze key performance indicators for continuous optimization of paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
- Monitor user-acquisition KPIs, provide performance reports for all major metrics, use your eagle eyes to spot trends and outliers
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners
- Develop new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting
- Work closely with creative teams to deliver feedback on assets, brainstorm new concepts, provide market insights
- 2+ years performance marketing experience (mobile specifically)
- Heavy mobile marketing, growth, and user acquisition experience
- Deep understanding with hands-on experience of mobile ecosystem, Ad networks, exchanges, preload, CPE including tracking tools, attribution, technical integrations and best practices
- Exceptional data analytics skills and experience working in a metrics-driven environment
- An eye for understanding performance, using both left and right sides of the brain to guide feedback to our designers
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Team player – we are a small, close-knit family who support each other every day
- Good sense of humour – you will be joining a team who like to have fun while achieving awesomeness
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and a curious mind
- Highly technical/tech savvy
- Self-driven, Passion for problem solving
- Innovative – someone who thinks outside the box, constantly looking for the newest trend/process
- High degree of organization
- BA/BS in math, finance, economics, or another quantitative field
- Experience in mobile gaming
- Hands on experience managing mobile ad-networks, DSPs etc.
- Experience in guiding creative feedback
Your application has been successfully submitted.