Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 380 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for outstanding HR Analysts to join our Talent Management Department. The department plays a pivotal role in ensuring growth in company performance and productivity by helping every Plarium employee realize their personal and professional potential. Our team uses a variety of tools in our work, including HR analytics software.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Creating and updating internal reports and dashboards using Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) and Google Data Studio
- Analyzing and visualizing employee survey results for internal stakeholders
- Conducting labor market analysis and research to inform company recruitment policy
- Putting forward research-based suggestions and recommendations to improve HR practices and processes
- Maintaining internal HR databases to ensure they are current and accurate
- Comparing and consolidating HR data from a range of internal and external sources
- At least 1 year of experience in analytics and reporting
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Familiarity with data analysis methods
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- High level of attention to detail
- Expertise in data visualization using Power BI and Google Data Studio
- Experience working with 1C:Enterprise software
What we offer our Employees:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.