We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to expand our Tools and Tech team (TNT). The TNT team is a small and independent team that maintains our internal tech stack, and works seamlessly with our game teams to develop solutions and tools that revolutionise the way we develop games at Supercell.
We’re looking for someone like you, who ideally has years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably from the gaming industry. To be successful, you will need to be a proactive developer who works directly with game teams to deliver world-class mobile games.
While we’re mainly looking for an Android developer, we operate on iOS, MacOS, Linux and Windows too. If you have any experience in those platforms, that’s considered a plus!
- Maintaining, improving and developing the Android platform
- Integrating and supporting third party libraries
- Working closely with game teams, especially with Android related needs
- Identifying and implementing improvements on live and upcoming games
- Strong, professional experience using C++, Java, JNI and Android Framework
- Experience in Objective-C and iOS
- Strong experience releasing games on mobile devices
- Experience with the Play Store console, and Google Cloud Console
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Experience in writing custom tools for game development
- Game engine / 3D engine development experience
- Ability to communicate with non-technical people
Nice to have
- Experience in writing plugins for 3rd party content creation tools, like Maya & Photoshop
- Experience releasing games 3rd party stores, specially in China
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success.
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people – providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed. Read More
This position is in Helsinki, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Helsinki is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along. Read More
Your application has been successfully submitted.