Senior Recruiter, Games (Temp)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers worldwide. Operations teams support, evangelize, and improve our games. Our culture embraces creativity, rewards excellence, and encourages expression because every voice matters.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for a passionate and experienced Temporary Games Senior Recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills with previous experience in the mobile games industry. As a member of the recruiting team, this role will focus on hiring our top technical & creative talent, serve as the primary point of contact for hiring managers, and have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our business. You will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members to execute these critical components of talent acquisition. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position and may remain remote for the duration of the contract.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g., Recruiting, Sourcing, HR, Compensation, and Global Mobility)
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Coach and support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria; establish and maintain a consistent and valid candidate assessment process
- Assist in identifying best practices & recruitment processes improvements
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study
- A minimum of 7 years of hands-on recruiting in-house experience, preferably at an entertainment or gaming company
- Previous experience recruiting for creative and/or technical roles within areas of mobile game development
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management/reporting techniques
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
Requested Application Documents
- Please provide a cover letter on why this specific opportunity is interesting to you and what you bring to the table
Your application has been successfully submitted.