PRODUCT MANAGER II
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are DraftKings.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Create with a groundbreaking team.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for a Product Manager II with experience building, launching, measuring impact, and incrementally innovating new products that will excite our customers. Working within a team dedicated to new products, you will collaborate with dedicated engineering teams and cross-functional stakeholders to launch new products to market. When you join us, your work will help millions of customers engage with our expanding range of products. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Product Manager II:
- You’ll influence and implement the new product roadmap.
- As the Product representative within our Engineering teams, you’ll help make informed decisions that deliver high-quality products to market quickly and gather data to improve quality.
- Serve as the domain expert on our new products, markets, and competitors.
- Drive execution across our organization, collaborating closely with Design, Customer Research, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Fraud, Operations, Customer Experience, and more.
- Harness agile thinking to deliver value early.
- Develop clear and comprehensive product specifications and get buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Navigate data from a variety of different inputs and transform into sources of intelligence that will influence backlogs, specifications, and plans.
What skills you will use:
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business.
- Ideally, you have at least 3+ years of experience launching and growing successful software products.
- Prior product experience in gaming, fintech, or digital-consumer-facing financial services is a big plus.
- Experience managing a product from initial delivery, to incremental improvement, leveraging agile thinking.
- You’re comfortable with leveraging data to drive informed decisions.
- You have the ability to continuously prioritize, build, and iterate on products in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll also effectively balance high-level, long-range vision with day-to-day tasks.
- Experience with agile software development methodology and working with Engineering and Data teams on technical projects.
- Strong comprehension of A/B testing methodologies.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.